Space4Impact is an initiative to reveal the added value of space data and infrastructures to financial actors while supporting activities that are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UN SDGs). A group of 10 selected companies will have the opportunity – during the Kick-Off event on 25-26 November 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland – to attend round tables and pitch their businesses to players from the international organisations, private funding and potential customers.
The companies will be advertised on Space4Impact website with a brief description. The competition – with a prize of 10’000 CHF – is open and not limited to Swiss entities.
In addition, the representative of up to three companies will be invited, travel costs being covered up to an amount.
How to apply
- Click here
- Fill in the application form
- Provide a pitch deck
- Send both documents to email@example.com
- Deadline is 20 September, 2020
- Registered company, with a space connection and aligned with at least one of the UN SDGs
- Travelling costs covered for 3 selected startups from developing countries
- A jury will independently assess the eligibility of the startups
Why you should apply
- Share your need in the Space4Impact roadmap
- Help foster the increase of investment into early-stage space companies
- Advertise your technology to the Space Ecosystem with a booth at the Kick-off event
- Get financial and technical support
- Prize money of CHF 10‘000 awarded at the pitching contest
- Be labelled as the Space4Impact startup of the year
- Based on the impact of technology
- Business application
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.