The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO) is hiring a Quality Assurance Officer on a permanent contract.
- National Diploma: Engineering (Electrical/Electronics/Civil);
- Three years’ quality management experience in construction, engineering and maintenance;
- A Certification in Quality Management; and
- A Certification in QMS Audits ISO 19011: 2018.
- Experience in conducting internal and external audits;
- Experience in performing QC inspections with the focus on internal protocols;
- Quality assurance related project management experience as it applies to the quality discipline; and
- Experience in engineering, maintenance and documentation management.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA;
- Quality assurance processes, policies and systems;
- Manufacturing, engineering and projects;
- ISO 9001:2015; and
- ISO 19011:2018.
Candidates must have the following abilities and competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Effective interaction abilities;
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solving skills; and
- Accuracy and systematic work ethics.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a comprehensive CV here before 12 September 2023. Furthermore, applicants should include a letter of motivation indicating their suitability for the position in their applications. In addition, the applicants must provide at least three referees’ names and contact details.
South Africa’s National Research Foundation (NRF) offers a challenging career and competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience. Also, the NRF is committed to employment equity and redress, and appointments to the position will align with the NRF Employment Equity Plan. In addition, the NRF reserves the right not to make an appointment and will send correspondence to short-listed candidates only.
Kindly check here for more information regarding the job opening.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.