The Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources and Development (RCMRD) is offering courses on the following;
- International Certificate on Digital Literacy
- Kasneb Courses (ATD,CPA,CAMS)
- Diploma and Certificate KNEC: Land survey, Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing Cartography, GIS and ICT.
- ICT Short Courses: Software development, Cyber security, Big Data analytics, Project Management.
- Professional Geospatial Courses: Remote Sensing and GIS Drone image processing, GPS and GNSS.
The centre is fully registered with the Ministry of Education through the Technical and Vocational Education and Training Authority (TVETA), Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC), Kenya University and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS), Kenya Association of Technical Training Institute (KATTI), International Computer Driving License (ICDL), various local and international universities and several professional bodies.
Reasons why you should take a course under RCMRD;
- Qualified and dedicated professionals.
- Certificates are recognised both locally and internationally.
- Training emphasises practical and soft skills and facilitates the transition to further studies.
- RCMRD is a regional institution having 20 member states in Eastern and South Africa where their services extend to training and consultancy services.
- A feedback mechanism allows for maintaining international standards while students get on track to achieve their goals.
Visit here for additional information on how to apply.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.