The Global Monitoring for Environment and Security and Africa (GMES and Africa), the Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD), in collaboration with GEO-MIK Consultants Africa, are organising Land Productivity Analysis virtual training between the 13 -15 February 2023. The training will be conducted for 2.5 hours daily, from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm EAT time.
GMES and Africa, RCMRD and GEO-MIK Consultants developed the land productivity analysis tool through a collaborative effort to promote participants’ expertise in accessing land productivity using earth observation tools and a QGIS plugin.
On completion of this training, participants should gain expertise in the following topics:
- Introduction to Concepts of Land Productivity;
- Estimation of Land Productivity;
- Introduction to Land Productivity Model;
- Overview of QGIS and Data Preparation and Analysis; and
- QGIS Plugin and Web-based Tool.
- 10:00 AM (EAT) – Febuary 13, 2023;
- 10:00 AM (EAT) – Febuary 14, 2023; and
- 10:00 AM (EAT) – Febuary 15, 2023.
How to apply
Registration is open to all interested participants. To register, click here.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.