Planet is hiring a Market Development Associate for the African Region. The position is remote and based in Kenya. The successful candidate will work with the Managing Director on various projects/programmes.
- Perform due diligence and research on new markets or partnerships;
- Research new use cases and applications of Planet;
- Study and map Planet’s ecosystem;
- Manage project timelines and work cross-functionally to meet deadlines and operationalise new initiatives;
- Work closely with the director on country strategies; and
- Support administration work;
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum; and
- Over a year worth of relevant work experience in research and data analysis
- Excellent project and time management skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and business judgment;
- A blend of high energy, flexibility and team orientation with a direct, honest, and respectful approach to problem-solving;
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently in a high-growth, start-up culture;
- Outstanding communication skills (speaking and writing), interpersonal, and organisational skills; and
- A keen sense of ownership and drive, as well as the ability to leverage and motivate Planet’s global organisation to achieve results
How to Apply
To apply, click here.
For more information regarding the position, visit here.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.