The Egyptian satellite company, Nilesat, is hiring fresh Egyptian graduate Communications Engineers and Electric Power Engineers to work in its facility in the 6th of October City, Giza. The position requires the incumbent to be based in Cairo, Giza & Qalyubia.
- A graduate of a governmental or private accredited faculty of engineering by the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities;
- A graduate of the Communications Department / Electrical Power Department;
- The applicant must be a recent graduate – 2018 and beyond only;
- Completion of military service or exemption form is a must.;
- The applicant must be registered with the Egyptian Engineers Syndicate;
- A CCNA certificate (for communications engineers) is preferred; and
- The successful applicants will be required to work in shifts and rotations.
How to Apply
The applicants will be required to write a competency test, and the successful applicants will be subject to an evaluation period of three months before final contracting.
The applications shall be submitted directly to NIlesat’s recruitment team via this email no later than 30 June 2022. Kindly send your CVs, recent passport and cover letter using the approved email subject line to submit an application.
- Email subject line – “Communications Engineer or Electrical Power Engineer”/date of birth/graduation year
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.