Newspace Systems, a product development and manufacturing aerospace engineering company, is hiring a Master Data Administrator to work at its facility in Somerset West.
This position will support the business by creating, monitoring and analysing master data and data relationships throughout the organisation. In addition, the Master Data Administrator will ensure the integrity of data in critical systems (Syspro and PDM) and will be responsible for the maintenance of the processes to support the data quality.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures for critical systems
- Responsible for guidance and training on key systems to all users
- Responsible for end-user support, ensuring that user queries are responded to timeously
- Responsible for extraction of data from key systems to assist users with specific data inquiries/requirements
- Responsible for creating and maintaining all master data records
- Accountable for capturing data according to the agreed standards
- Responsible for performing system health checks and monitoring day-end and month-end processes.
- Responsible for regular master data cleansing projects to ensure accurate information
- Responsible for software enhancement and upgrades
- Responsible for the setting up of new users, user access control, and setting of authorisation limits
- Responsible for effective communication with the key system support consultants in cases of unresolved support calls or improvements
- Responsible for the resolution of reporting errors or issues
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of customised reports
- Responsible for the management and coordination of key system changes
- Other ad-hoc duties as required by the company.
- Relevant Degree or Diploma
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years experience with ERP Support as the core responsibility
- Minimum of 5 years of master data administration experience
- Advanced MS Excel and excellent working knowledge in MS Office Suite
- Strong Analytical capability
- Syspro experience will be an advantage
Competencies & Skills
- Positive, self-motivated, self-starter attitude
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Customer focused
- Able to persuade and influence others
- Flexible and able to multitask, can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment.
- Resourcefulness in setting priorities.
You can apply for the positions by sending your CV to this address or contacting +27 (0) 21 300 0160.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.