Nigeria’s National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA), and the Aerospace Information Research Institute Chinese Academy of Sciences (AIRCAS) are organising a scientific webinar series. The webinar will include four topics taken by different persons.
The topics include
- Assessment of Environmental Sensitivity to Desertification in Katsina State, Nigeria by Mahmoud Musa Mahmoud.
- Water competition between agriculture, hydro-power and environmental demand under different scenarios in Zambezi River Basin, by Fuyou Tian
- An Assessment of Heatwave Impact in Enugu Metropolis of Enugu State, by Agu Chijioke Christian; and
- Field-scale evapotranspiration estimation with high resolution optical remote sensing data, by Zonghan Ma
The webinar will hold via zoom on Wednesday 15 December 2021, and you can access the zoom call with this information
- Meeting ID: 998 9327 1657
- Passcode: 251002
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.