Mauritius Research and Innovation Council (MRIC) is recruiting a procurement and supply officer.
Unless already in service, applicants must not be more than 45 years of age by the submission deadline.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their application through the MRIC website by 3:00 pm, 26 May 2023.
- Only online applications will be accepted by MRIC;
- Applicants submitted after the deadline will be considered;
- Applicants that do not meet the requirements are advised not to apply;
- Incomplete, inaccurate or inadequate information will be rejected;
- The onus for the submission of equivalence of qualifications (where applicable) from the relevant authorities (Higher Education Commission or Mauritius Qualifications Authority) rests on the candidates;
- The council must be informed of any change of address;
- The council reserves the right not to make any appointment following this opening; and
- The council reserves the right to convene only the best-qualified candidates for the interview.
For more information, click here.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.