The Egyptian Space Agency is currently hiring for multiple positions. The Egyptian Space Agency was established in August 2019 and is responsible for outer space missions serving national development and security objectives of the Egyptian government.
To support its mission, the agency is looking for good talents that could fit into several positions. This includes the following:
- Built-in software developers
- Engineers specializing in artificial intelligence for space imaging systems
- Engineers specializing in structure
- Electrical Electronics Engineers
- Space physics specialist
- Computer engineers
- Spacecraft control engineers
- Engineers in the design and implementation of electronic circuit
- Mechanical engineers
- Telecommunications engineers (wireless)
- Telecommunications Engineers (signal processing)
- Engineers specializing in space systems engineering
- Quality Engineers
The application will be closed when the positions are filled. Apply Here.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.