The Algerian Space Agency is organising its first National Conference on Geospatial Technologies for Modern and Sustainable Agriculture (CNTGA) between 30 – 31 October 2023 in Arzew, Algeria. The conference aims to create a platform for exchanging expertise between academics, experts, decision-makers, and startups and present recent innovations in the sector. This conference also aims to develop collaborative links between the various agricultural industry actors to share their experiences and knowledge and guide future work in the field.
- Advanced geospatial data processing methods for the extraction/estimation of biophysical and environmental parameters inherent to agriculture;
- Geospatial data and GIS for field crop monitoring and management and yield forecasting;
- Big data Management in agriculture;
- Applications of GNSS and telecommunications in agriculture;
- Soil degradation and management of water resources for irrigation; and
- Analysis and modelling of meteorological data for agriculture;
- All articles can be submitted in French or English;
- All articles must be a minimum of two pages and a maximum of four pages;
- All articles must adhere to this format; and
- All accepted articles must be registered for the conference according to the terms and conditions that will be specified later.
- Submission deadline: August 24 2023;
- Notification: September 15 2023; and
- Sending of the final version: September 30 2023;
How to Apply
Interested individuals must submit their articles with their completed form before October 15 2023.
For further enquiries, contact; email@example.com.
For more information, visit here.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.