Call for Abstract
Authors are invited to submit an abstract regarding an original, unpublished paper that has not been submitted in any other forum.
Abstracts must be submitted online at https://iafastro.directory/iac/account/login/ by 28 February 23:59 CET and shall fit into one of the following IAC categories:
- Science and Exploration – Systems sustaining missions, including life, microgravity, space exploration, space debris and Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI)
- Applications and Operations – On-going and future operational applications, including earth observation, communication, navigation, human space endeavors and small satellites
- Technology – Common technologies to space systems including astrodynamics, structures, power and propulsion
- Infrastructure – Systems sustaining space missions including space system transportation, future systems and safety
- Space and Society – Interaction of space with society including education, policy and economics, history and law, space security and space arts
Call for Special Sessions (SpS) Proposals
The goal of these special sessions is to provide a forum for focused discussions on new technical and multidisciplinary topics and provide opportunities for audience engagement. Deadline for submitting proposals is Friday 12 February 2021 at 23:59 CET.
Special Session will be mainly evaluated on the following criteria:
- Special Sessions must be participatory and shall propose an interactive format such as workshops, campfires, fishbowls, design sprints etc. Opportunities for audience participation in the discussion must be demonstrated. Standard formats such as panels will not be considered.
- Special Sessions shall complement the regular Technical Programme with multidisciplinary topics that highlight current scientific and technical trends in space.
Special Session proposals must be submitted online at https://iafastro.directory/iac/account/login/.
Questions about Special Sessions? Contact email@example.com.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.