The African Union is calling on consultancy service firms to send their proposals for conducting baseline studies on the four space segments and space socio-economic benefits for the establishment and operationalization of the African Space Agency.
1. The African Union would like to engage the services of a Consultancy firm to undertake the above referenced. The African Union now invites interested and eligible bidders to submit technical and financial proposals for the assignment as per attached Terms of Reference (TORS).
2. A firm will be selected under the Quality and Cost Based Selection Method procedures
described in this RFP. The weight for technical and financial scores shall be 80% and 20%
3. The RFP includes the following documents:
Section 1 – This Letter of Invitation
Section 2 – Information to Consultants
Section 3 – Data Sheet
Section 4 – Terms of Reference
Section 5 – Technical Proposal – Standard Forms
Section 6 – Financial Proposal – Standard Forms
4. The technical and financial offers in electronic form must be in two separate documents and password protected and be delivered to the address below.
5. The deadline for submission of proposals is 27 November 2020 at 1500hrs. Late bids will
be rejected and returned unopened to bidders.
6. Bidders may request for clarifications no less than seven (7) days from the deadline for
submission, from The Chairperson, Internal Procurement Committee, African Union Commission, Telephone number (+251) 11 5517700, Ext 4341, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to Munhamoa@africa-union.rg (E-mail addresses are for Clarifications Only)
7. Bidders must submit the following documents: (i) Certificate of incorporation (Company
Registration); (ii) At Least 3 Contactable references in the last 5 years and (iii) Company
profile demonstrating at least 5 years experience (iv) CVs of proposed Experts (v) Statements of Availability for the proposed experts. These documents must be part of the Technical Proposal.
8. The address for the deposit of bids is: email@example.com with a copy to
The RFP can be downloaded here.