The South African Radio Astronomy Observatory (SARAO) is recruiting Engineering and Science-Honours graduates for its Graduate-In-Training programme.
South African citizens who completed or are in the final year of:
- BEng / BSc Eng Electronics/Electrical / Mechatronic / Computer Engineering / Radio Frequency / Embedded Systems / Power Systems
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science / Applied Mathematics / Physics / Astronomy / Astrophysics
- BEng / BSc Eng Mechanical Engineering
- BEng / BSc Eng Computer Science, majoring in Cybersecurity
- BEng / BSc Eng Construction Management / Quantity Surveying / Draughting / Civil Engineering
- BSc (Hons) Information Technology
- Shortlisted candidates must complete a mandatory online assessment as part of the selection process.
- Successful Graduates will be placed in SARAO Cape Town and Hartebeesthoek (HartRAO) Offices for a period of 3 years, commencing in January 2024.
- SARAO will offer financial assistance to successful graduates who register for a Master’s degree (part-time) at a South African university while in the graduate program.
Interested candidates must apply by 31 August 2023.
To apply, visit here. Be sure to fill in all fields and ensure you upload the required documentation. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit here. To make enquiries, contact Phozisa Poswa at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.