Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as one of the world’s leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in space.
Description of the job
Are you passionate about entrepreneurship? Are you creative to develop new approaches? Then apply now! We look forward to you joining us as an intern (m/f) at the Airbus BizLab (35 hours/week, flexi-time).
Duration: 6 months
As an intern you will support the Airbus BizLab (www.airbus-bizlab.com), which is a global aerospace accelerator where startups and Airbus intrapreneurs speed up the transformation of innovative ideas into valuable businesses. Airbus BizLab has developed a hybrid concept that includes Airbus internal innovation projects and external startups. Both follow the six-month acceleration programme in the designated co-working space. Through this programme, Airbus BizLab gives access to a large number of coaches, experts and mentors in various domains: technology, legal, finance, marketing and communication; easing prototyping and access to market. The Airbus BizLab focuses on, but is not limited to aerospac technologies.
Tasks & accountabilities
– Develop innovative ways of engaging in partnerships with innovation/ technology/ community hubs, policy makers, public institutions, investors and entrepreneurs
– Research the African startup and venture building ecosystem
– Implement an internal and external communication strategyThis job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
– Enrolled student within Media Science, Sociology, Communication, Business Administration, Economics, Innovation/Entrepreneurship or similar field of study
– First experiences in Innovation Management, Startups and/or Accelerators as well as with the African ecosystem are very desired
– English: fluent
– German would be a plusYou are a good team player, have excellent communication skills with an open mind-set, and are able to work independently.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.