The Egyptian Space Agency (EgSA) is recruiting for multiple positions per Law No.3 of 2018, establishing the EgSA and its administrative laws. The Egyptian Space Agency was established in August 2019 and is responsible for outer space missions serving the Egyptian government’s national development and security objectives. The divisions under the agency include Space Environment Studies and Testing Centre, Ground and Mission Control Division, Space Imaging Department, Space Design Execution Centre, Systems Engineering Department and Spacecraft Software Division.
To this end, the agency seeks suitable talents fitting into several positions to support its mission. This includes the following:
- Typical Application System Manager (TAS);
- Image Processing System Manager (IPS);
- Software Test Lead;
- Information Systems Center Manager;
- Financial Manager;
- Civil Engineer;
- Strong Electrical Engineer;
- Mechanical Engineer;
- Light Stream Technician;
- Electricity Technician;
- Alumetal Art;
- Control Technician;
- Generator Technician;
- Pump Technician;
- Junior AOCS CTE Engineer;
- Senior AOCS Algorithms Engineer;
- System Analyst or Programmer;
- Database Administrator; and
- Webmaster or Web designer.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a comprehensive CV here by 7 April 2023.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Click here to get real time data and information on every Segments and players in the African space and satellite industry.